- Vehicles shall be parked in campsite spaces and parking lots and shall display a “car pass” or “visitor pass.”
- No more than one (1) vehicles shall be permitted per campsite, including recreational vehicles (RV)
- Vehicles shall not block adjacent sites or roadways.
- Alcoholic beverages shall not be publicly displayed.
- Fireworks shall not be allowed at the campground.
- Campers shall:
- Report loss, theft, accident, or disturbance to gate attendant
- Turn in all found property to gate attendant
- Not deface or damage park property.
- Failure to comply with this subsection may result in arrest, fine, or eviction from the park property.
- A camper or a campers guest shall not engage in fighting; threatening or abusive language; or lewd acts, or conduct that causes public inconvenience, annoyance, alarm, unreasonable noise, or is disturbing to campground patrons.
- A pet shall:
- Be kept on a leash or otherwise restrained at all times;
- Have current inoculations for rabies as prescribed by the campers’ state of residence; and
- Not be tied to trees or shrubs.
- A camper shall clean up after the campers pet.
- Campers unable to control their pets may be asked to leave the campground.
- Sewage or gray water from tents or recreational vehicles shall not be disposed of on the premises of the campground except at a sewage disposal site.
- Dishes, pots, pans, and silverware shall not be washed at spigots or in bathhouses.
- Vehicles or equipment shall not be washed within the campground.
- Campers shall not:
- Hang lanterns on trees or shrubs;
- Drive an object into a tree, shrub, sign, building, or other object or structure in the campground; or
- Trench or dig in the campground.
- Campsite reservations are non-refundable
By participating in any events organized by the City of Hopkinsville and Christian County, you agree to the following: events are provided with no special warranty either express or implied. Participation at a city of Hopkinsville campsite is considered at your own risk. All participants must use due care under the circumstances to comply with all rules, regulations, statutes, and laws of the state of Kentucky and Christian County.
The City of Hopkinsville and Christian County, including but not limited to the founders, organizers, committee members, advisory board members, sponsors, exhibitors, supporters, etc., assume no liability for any loss, theft, damage, or injury to property or persons whether arising in contract, negligence, equity, or otherwise.
The City of Hopkinsville reserves the right to post any pictures and videos taken during the events on its websites without asking permission of each individual present in the material. (Discretion will be applied, where appropriate.)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY EVENTS AND CAMPSITES FACILITATED BY THE CITY OF HOPKINSVILLE AND CHRISTIAN COUNTY, YOU ARE GIVING UP ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE CLAIMS THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE ORGANIZERS.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brooke Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-887-4290.