Looking for a Backhoe Tires that will save you time and money? Our team has researched and compiled a list of the best Backhoe Tiress for you.
We have taken into account the price, quality, and features of each Backhoe Tires. We hope you find this list helpful when choosing the best Backhoe Tires for you.
Top 10 Best Backhoe Tires
Here are the top Backhoe Tires we picked, check their features.
1. (2-Tires+2 TUBES) 14.9-24 ROAD CREW OZKA KNK50 10 PLY Backhoe 14.9×24
- (2-Tires) 14.9-24 ROAD CREW OZKA KNK50 (2 TIRES+2 TUBES) 10 PLY Backhoe 14.9×24
2. New HORSESHOE 17.5L-24 14Ply R4 Rear Backhoe Industrial Tractor Tires T158 17.5Lx24 175L24 (2)
- VERY BRAND NEW HORSESHOE T158 R4 REAR BACKHOE INDUSTRIAL TRACTOR TIRES W/RIM-GUARD MANUFACTURED ON 2021! PREMIUM QUALITY 17.5L-24 17.5Lx24 TIRES 14PLY HEAVY DUTY WHICH JUST BE NEWLY PRODUCED IN 2021 & NEVER INSTALLED!
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE DELIVERY TO ANY PLACE IN USA 48 LOWER STATES VIA LTL SHIPPING CARRIER! LAS VEGAS, NV 89102 & ALTAMONT, NY 12009 LOCAL FREE PICK UP BOTH AVAILABLE!
- FULL SERVICE 35/32 NDS SIDES DEEP & WIDE TREAD FOR LONG LIFE
|Size||48.4″ X 48.4″ X 17.6″|
3. Galaxy Ez Rider R-4 Farm Tire 17.5L/-24
- Tubeless Load Range E
- Country Of Origin: Mexico
- Item Package Dimension: 30.0″ L x 15.0″ W x 30.0″ H
- Item Package Weight: 35.0 lb
4. ROAD CREW (2-Tires) 14.9-24 12PLY R1 Rear Backhoe Industrial Tractor Tires 14.9×24 14924
- 14.9-24 14.9X24
5. (2 Tires + 2 Tubes) 15.5-38 12 PLY R1 Rear Backhoe Industrial Tractor Tires + Tubes 15.5×38
- 15.5-38 15.5×38
6. (2-Tires) 12.5/80-18 New ROAD CREW 14 PLY R4 FRONT Farm Backhoe tire1258018
- 12.5/80-18 NHS New ROAD CREW
7. (2 Tires + 2 Tubes) 14.9-24, 14.9×24 ROAD CREW OZKA KNK50 14 PLY Backhoe Tires
- Speed rating: A6
- Load index: 137.0
- Section width: 14.9 inches
- Load capacity: 2300.00 kilograms
- Rim size: 24.0 inches
- Construction type: Bias
8. (2-Tires) 19.5L-24 12PR R4 Rear Backhoe Industrial Tractor Tire 19.5Lx24 195L24
- 19.5-L24 Backhoe
9. New HORSESHOE 12.5/80-18 14 Ply Rating Skid Steer Front Farm Backhoe Tires R4 T178 12.50/80-18 1258018 (2)
- Very Brand new manufactured on 2021, Not retread Skid Steer & Backhoe Tires. Fits most skid steer & Backhoe machines including Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Doosan, John Deere, Komatsu, Cat, JCB, GEHL, New Holland, Thomas, Volvo, Yanmar, Takeuchi, etc.
- 14 Ply Rating Super Duty F Load (Max Load 7960 Pounds @65 psi)
- Tire Size: 37.96″ Oval diameter, 12.32″ section width, 34/32″ tread depth(Side), Rim Diameter: 18″
- Durable tread pattern for super stability and super traction
- Free Shipping to any Commercial, Residential & Farm/Ranch within the USA contiguous 48 states via FedEx/UPS Ground
- RETURN POLICY: Please note, we DO NOT offer free returns. If you choose to return the tires for a reason besides us sending the wrong tires, you will pay shipping both ways, plus a restocking fee. Please make sure you have the right size same as your current Tires before ordering!
10. (2-Tires) 12.5/80-18 New ROAD CREW 12 PLY R4 FRONT Farm Backhoe tire1258018
- 12.5/80-18 NHS New ROAD CREW
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Backhoe Tires from Online Stores
When buying a good Backhoe Tires, you should consider a few things. There are various factors that you need to take note of if you want to make the right choice. The following are some of the things you should look into before making a final decision.
What are the Benefits of Buying It?
The first thing you need to do is to think about why you need the Backhoe Tires in the first place. There are different reasons why you might want to buy it. The most important thing is to find out whether the Backhoe Tires will provide you with all the benefits that you need. Are there any additional features that it has?
What is the Price?
The next thing to consider is the price of the item. You should be able to find out the price of the Backhoe Tires before you decide to make a purchase. It is important to know the price of the Backhoe Tires before buying it. However, you must know that the price may vary according to the brand, the Backhoe Tires group, and the location.
What is the Quality of the Backhoe Tires?
The quality of the Backhoe Tires is the next thing that you need to consider when buying a good Backhoe Tires. You need to know if the Backhoe Tires will provide you with all the quality that you need. The quality of the Backhoe Tires is important because it will ultimately determine the performance of the Backhoe Tires.
How Can You Use It?
The last factor that you should consider when buying a good Backhoe Tires is how you can use it. It is important to know how you can use the Backhoe Tires before buying it.
The reason we chose the product that we did, is because of our own personal experience with it. We went through a lot of the testing and trying out different products, and ultimately decided to go with the Best Sellers, because we felt that they were the best products we could get.