- Uses clear descriptions, inspiring examples, and easy-to-follow diagrams
5. Python Programmer Coffee Mug – Software Developer Gift – Computer Science
- ceramic coffee mug
6. Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up | Quick Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Travel & Family Ga
- QUICK GAME OF SMART QUESTIONS – Divide yourselves up in teams, or play one on one, ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY – Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- AWARD WINNING FUN FOR THE FAMILY – Winner Of The 2022 National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA) and the 2022 Parents’ Picks Awards. This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!
- PERFECT GIFT – Makes the perfect gift for boys, girls, parents, adults, friends, families as well as any board game or card game lover.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – Includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at game nights, gatherings, birthday parties, play dates, road trips, plane trips, outdoors, and more!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME – This animal trivia and strategy game can be played with 2 to 6 players. The average playtime is 20 minutes.
- BUILD KEY SKILLS – Guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
8. HTML Editor and Viewer
- Simplicity and efficiency
- Code Completion
- File save system
- Quick tag options
- Simple, user friendly design
- Customizable interface
9. Introduction – Getting Started
10. Java: Learn Java in One Day and Learn It Well. Java for Beginners with Hands-on Project. (Learn Coding Fast with Hands-On Project Book 4)
The reason we chose the product that we did, is because of our own personal experience with it. We went through a lot of the testing and trying out different products, and ultimately decided to go with the Best Sellers, because we felt that they were the best products we could get.