Looking for a Left Handed First Baseman Glove that will save you time and money? Our team has researched and compiled a list of the best Left Handed First Baseman Gloves for you.
We have taken into account the price, quality, and features of each Left Handed First Baseman Glove. We hope you find this list helpful when choosing the best Left Handed First Baseman Glove for you.
[aawp bestseller=”left handed first baseman glove” template=”table” items=”7″]
Top 10 Best Left Handed First Baseman Glove
Here are the top Left Handed First Baseman Glove we picked, check their features.
1. Rawlings | Heart of The Hide Baseball First Base Glove | Traditional Break-in | 13″ | Single Post – Double I Bar Web | Right Hand Throw
- DESIGNED FOR FIRST BASE PLAYERS, this Heart of the Hide 13 inch Single-Post Double-Bar Web glove gives players the confidence to stretch, scoop, & field throws better than ever before
- IDEAL FOR AVID PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO THE PROS
- WORLD-RENOWNED HEART OF THE HIDE BASEBALL GLOVE LEATHER is cut from the 5% of steer hides
- STRONG AND DURABLE due to the Pro Grade leather laces and padded thumb sleeve
- COMFORTABLE FEEL thanks to the deer tanned cowhide palm lining and soft full-grain finger back linings
- 40% FACTORY BREAK-IN, 60% PLAYER BREAK-IN REQUIRED
- THERMOFORMED HAND OPENING PROVIDES UNMATCHED WRIST COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove
- Right Hand Orientation = Right Hand Throw / Left Hand Orientation = Left Hand Throw
|Color||13 Inch – Single Post – Double I Bar Web – Camel/Black|
2. Rawlings | Heart of The Hide Baseball First Base Glove | R2G – Narrow Fit | Advanced Break-in | 12.5″ | Single-Post Doubt-Bar Web | Right Hand Thro
- -A BASEBALL ICON: The Heart of the Hide is perhaps the single most popular, iconic glove in baseball. It’s the top-of-the-line glove from Rawlings, the baseball glove leader.
- -PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with steer-hide leather with premium lacing that’s built both to last and to turn heads.
- -EASY BREAK-IN: Comes with an easy break-in. Estimated 25%.
- -READY TO PLAY: Shock absorbing palm, best-in-class wrist lining, versatile and ageless design.
- -ALWAYS THE BEST: Rawlings is a front-runner in baseball gear and innovation trusted by professionals everywhere, so buying Rawlings gear is a commitment to being the best.
|Color||R2G Narrow Fit – 12.5 Inch – Single-Post Double-Bar Web – Camel/Black|
3. WILSON Sporting Goods 2021 A2000 SuperSkin 1620 12.5″ First Base Baseball Mitt – Right Hand Throw
- SuperSkin: SuperSkin is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos
- Single Post Web
- Position: First base
|Color||12.5″ – Grey/Black – SuperSkin Glove|
4. WILSON A2000 MC24 Miguel Cabrera Game Model 1st Base Baseball Glove, Navy/Orange, Left Hand
- Twelve inches
- Double heel break design
- Pro Stock Select leather for a long lasting glove and a great break-in
- Drilex wrist lining to keep your hand cool and dry
5. MacGregor 12.5″ 1st Base Mitt
- MacGregor 12.5″ 1st Base Mitt
- Pre-oiled for short break-in period
- Top quality first base mitt for youth through high school
6. Mizuno GXF90B4 Franchise Series Baseball First Base Mitt 12.5″, Right Hand Throw
- Full Grain Leather Shell & Laced Binding: Premium quality design with great durability.
- Comfortable, hand based patterns: Sets your pocket under the web and helps to shape your glove like a pro.
- Parashock Plus Palm Pad: Ortholite palm pad reduces sting and deadens the ball at impact.
- MZO Lining: Disperses perspiration away from the skin.
- HiLo Lacing: Alternating lace pattern retains the integrity of a fully-laced web with greater flexibility.
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove (Should be worn on left hand), Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove (Should be worn on right hand)
7. SHOELESS JOE 12″ Proffesional Series First Base Traditional Baseball Glove, Left Hand Throw
- MODEL – First Base Traditional is a youth model – 12-Inch – for the ages of 10-14
- MATERIAL & DESIGN – Special aged soft antique tobacco leather with classic open back and traditional first base webbing
- INTENDED FOR – Professional break-in process, all the sizes are great for pre-teen first baseman FEATURES – Individually hand-cut and sewn, keeps its shape and structure for many seasons
- FIT – Left-Hand Throw (Item goes on the right hand), Right-Hand Throw (Item goes on the left hand)
8. WILSON A2K 2820SS 12.25″ Baseball First Baseman Mitt – Left Hand Throw
- Wilson A2K 2820SS 12.25″ Baseball First Baseman Mitt
- Conventional w/ Open Back Web and three times more shaping to help reduce break-in time
- Blonde and Saddle Tan Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Black SuperSkin, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Rolled Dual Welting for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in; Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability.12.25″ First Base Model Baseball Glove – Left Hand Throw; Worn on Right Hand.unisex-adult, baseball glove
9. Shoeless Joe Ballgloves Fast Pitch Brown First Base Glove, Right Hand, 12 1/2-Inch
- Affordable leather reconditioning program to make any used Shoeless Joe Glove look, feel and smell like new
- Field Ready Shoeless Joe Gloves require little or no break in time
- Made from 100% Antique Tobacco Tanned cowhide and hand rubbed with old time ingredients to soften the leather
- Shoeless Joe Ball Gloves have that “Game Worn” look but are designed and ready to take to the field at any level of play
10. Hit Run Steal First Base Mitt – Left Handed Full Grain Leather Single Post Double Bar Web Glove – Cream with Dark Brown Laces – Perfect for Baseba
- Hit Run Steal Mens baseball mitt is made of high quality, American barnstormer leather crafted from American steerhide with a full grain leather palm lining and dual palm construction for maximum comfort, pocket consistency, and durability
- HRS All American First Basemans Mitt are made of high quality light weight material, allowing for a faster and easier break in.
- All First Base Mitt Fastpitch are laced with high quality USA leather laces for increase strength and durability.
- HRS baseball first baseman’s mitts uses a 100% wool blend padding for a more consistent, undeviating pattern shape, improved durability and reduced shock from hard ball impact.
- Hit Run Steal Single Post Double Bar Webbing is composed of high-grade dark brown leather laces and is designed for pro first basemen who wants to take their game to higher levels. The open web allows dirt and debris to fall right through the opening while remaining sturdy from heavy hit balls.
|Color||Cream First Base Left Hand Throw|
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Left Handed First Baseman Glove from Online Stores
You need to be careful when it comes to choosing the best Left Handed First Baseman Gloves. The market is full of scams and fakes; so it’s important to know what to look for. Once you know what to look for, you can easily find the right Left Handed First Baseman Glove for your needs. Here are some essential tips for finding the best Left Handed First Baseman Glove.
Researching an item is the key to finding the best Left Handed First Baseman Glove. You don’t want to waste your time on an item that won’t work for you. So, start by getting some research done. Make sure you know the best selling items in the market. This will help you narrow down your options and avoid Left Handed First Baseman Gloves that are not worth your time.
Having a look at the reviews of the Left Handed First Baseman Glove will help you determine if the Left Handed First Baseman Glove is worth the investment. The reviews are critical in helping you find the best Left Handed First Baseman Glove for your needs.
The brand of the Left Handed First Baseman Glove is essential. Left Handed First Baseman Gloves from the same brand are usually made by the same manufacturer. This means that you can trust the Left Handed First Baseman Glove. It is also usually the most trusted brand.
Prices vary based on the demand for the Left Handed First Baseman Glove. Make sure you know what the price range is for the item.
Warranties are vital for all Left Handed First Baseman Gloves. This is because warranties can help you identify a scam Left Handed First Baseman Glove.
Portability is an important feature to consider. If you are looking for a handheld Left Handed First Baseman Glove, then you will probably want a Left Handed First Baseman Glove that is not bulky.
Durability of the Left Handed First Baseman Glove is also a critical factor. This is because if the Left Handed First Baseman Glove is not durable, then it will not last long in the market.
The functions are critical for any Left Handed First Baseman Glove. The extensive the functions can be used, the better.
It is quite possible to be wrong about something and there is not a product on the market that will make you right. If you choose a product that is the wrong one, you will be unhappy and will waste your time and money.
If you are looking for the best choice, we recommend you to choose a product that has already proven its effectiveness. Here’s our guide comes handy