By visiting our website, you’ve saved yourself the trouble of reading thousands of reviews.
Don’t worry if you are having trouble finding a Z Wave Smart Plug that meets your needs among the wide array of options available today. The following is a comprehensive list of 20 well-known replacement words for year. These words were compiled after countless research hours. Let’s continue!
[aawp bestseller=”z wave smart plug” template=”table” items=”7″]
Top 10 Best Z Wave Smart Plug
Here are the top Z Wave Smart Plug we picked, check their features.
1. Minoston Z-Wave Plus Outlet, Mini Plug in Socket, 15A, Z-Wave Hub Required, Built-in Repeater/Range Extender, Work with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, G
- Remote and Voice control: A large range of types of load are supported to be controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices. Hands-free voice control by Alexa like: “Alexa, turn on the coffee maker”. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want. Overcurrent protection, when the loading is over 10A, the device wil turn off!
- Timer and schedule: Control lights and applications to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain time of the day to meet your needs and reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life.
- Mini Z-Wave Outlets: Mini size design makes it portable and you can make the most of your wall outlets. Control your home applications with 15A, 125 VAC grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances.
- This Z-Wave outlet smart plug is compatible with those Z-Wave hub: SmartThings, Vera, Wink, Fibaro, Homeseer, Ring, Honeywell, 2GIG, Hubitat(change device type). ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz. FCC & ETL listed.
- Easy to Setup – No wiring required. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features.
2. Leviton DZPA1-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Outlet with Z-Wave Technology, White, Repeater/Range Extender
- Z-WAVE PLUS CERTIFIED: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink
- VOICE CONTROL: works with Alexa (Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- CONTROL: Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances
- LEVITON: Making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited .
- SMART: Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
- RATINGS: LED and CFL up to 600W, incandescent/fluorescent/halogen up to 1800W, ½ HP Motor Loads
3. Aeotec Smart Switch 7, Z-Wave Plus S2 Wireless Control Socket Zwave Plug for Home Automation, 15A, Gen7, White
- Aeotec’s smallest, best-certified smart plug built with Gen7, Z-Wave Plus, S2, and SmartStart. 30% smaller than past smart switches at only 2.4×1.5×1.2 inch – so small that it doesn’t block other power outlets!
- 99% accurate energy metering inbuilt. Analyses how much electricity you’re spending in real-time and reports it back to Z-Wave gateway software.
- Z-Wave Plus, 700 series, and Z-Wave S2 certified for 30% quicker response time, 150% better wireless range, and 3-layers wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC12-20050064.
- Inbuilt surge protector: protects your electronics from surges / spikes that are up to 2,000 volts. Inbuilt over-current protection up to 16 amps.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways. Tested to work with Aetoec AutoPilot, Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Samsung SmartThings, Hubitat, Vera, ISY994i ZW and more.
4. New One Z-Wave Plug, Smart Outlet with Electricity Monitoring,Z-Wave Hub Required,Work with Wink, SmartThings, Vera, Fibaro & More (2 Pack)
- 【Z-Wave Smart Plug】Smart plug’s schedule and timer can automatically turn on and off your lights, fans and any home electronics or appliances as needed. Please note that the smart plug is not applicable to appliances with power over 125V, 15A Max, 1800W Max.
- 【Energy Monitoring Smart Plug】Monitor every consumption of your plug-in devices and set timers and schedules to reduce additional energy consumption and save money.
- 【Voice Control】Requires Z-Wave hub, compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings & more, simply issue a simple voice command to control your home devices through the smart plug (e.g. “Alexa, turn off all the lights”).
- 【Memory Function】After power failure, smart plug can remember your settings and restore the on/off status. Avoid repeating settings and wasting your time.
- 【Compact design of smart plug】 The size of smart plug is designed to limit the space, you can use 2 smart plugs on a standard outlet at the same time
- 【Easy to Setup】No wiring required. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features.
5. Minoston Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug, Outdoor On/Off Outlet Switch, ZWave Hub Required, Weather-Resistant, Built-in Repeater, Work with SmartThings, Win
- This Z-Wave outdoor plug is compatible with those Z-Wave hub: SmartThings, Vera, Wink, Fibaro, Homeseer, Ring, Honeywell, 2GIG, Hubitat(change device type). ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz. FCC & ETL listed.
Ideal for Outdoor: IP65 Weather-resistant housing. Ideal for Garden, Backyard, Kitchen, Bathroom, Porch, Balcony, Garage, Basement, Patio or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Christmas tree, landscape lighting, fountains, lamps, pumps, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc–should not be exposed directly to rain or immersed in water.
Schedule and Timer: You can set automatic daily timers or create on/off routing so that your devices can turn on and off automatically. And saving energy when the plugged-in appliances are not needed or are left on by accident.
Work with: MP22Z outdoor smart plug designed for use for or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Christmas tree, landscape lighting, fountains, lamps, pumps, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc.
How to set up: Pair it with your hub and plug in the device you want to remote control. Now you can use your cellphone to turn the device on/off, schedule an event and group the things you want to control together.
6. Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Outdoor Switch, 1-Outlet Plug-In (2nd Gen.), Weather-Resistant, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, for Landscape & Se
- Weatherproof – Impact- and weather-resistant housing withstands the elements for outdoor placement. The grounded outlet faces down with the switch is properly mounted to be protected from rain and debris.
- Manual operation – A convenient ON/OFF button on the switch housing allows manual control of the connected device.
- Optional LED – An integrated LED indicator illuminates to show switch status and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
- Convenient design –reduced size from previous outdoor plug-in Z-Wave switches and blends into any setting while the high-quality drop cable is ideal for use with covered outdoor outlets. Dual keyhole brackets offer secure, simple installation options.
- Range extender – The switch repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen – The smart switch is compatible with all types of light sources. Enjoy the full benefit of LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights.
- Universal compatibility – Z-Wave Plus and all previous Z-Wave generations work together to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
7. New One Z-Wave Outdoor Smart Plug, Heavy Duty Outlet with 2 Independent Outlets,ZWave Hub Required,Built-in Repeater, Work with SmartThings, Wink,
- 【Z-Wave outdoor plugs】requires a Z-Wave certified hub/gateway Compatible with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Fibaro, Hubitat, HomeSeer, etc. After pairing with your hub is complete, plug in the device you want to control remotely. Now you can use your phone to turn devices on/off, schedule an event, and group the things you want to control.
- 【Independent socket control】 Outdoor smart plug has 2 independently controlled sockets, which can make it more convenient for users to use and better meet the needs of different scenarios, and can work independently of each other.
- 【Remote Control and Voice Control】Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, control your device on or off by voice demand. Whether you are at home or in the office, you can turn on and off electronics from anywhere with your smartphone.
- 【Schedule and Timer Setting】 Schedule 2 smart outlets to turn on and off most electronics automatically, you can set sunrise and sunset schedules in advance to avoid forgetting to turn off outdoor plugs, become more environmentally friendly and reduce power waste.
- 【Outdoor Use】Our plugs are IP65 weatherproof, withstand rain and bad weather, please place the plugs at least 1 foot from the ground with the plugs pointing straight to the ground to avoid water damage. Perfect for landscape lighting, gardens, backyards, porches, balconies, Christ trees, sprinklers or other outdoor and indoor use of appliances
8. Outdoor Z-Wave Plus On/Off Light and Appliance Plug, 1 On/Off Outlet+ 1 Alway On Outlet, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa (Z
- Z-Wave outdoor plug, Requires a Z-Wave certified hub/ gateway. Compatible with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Hubitat, HomeSeer, Fibaro and so on.
- Features one Z-Wave smart outlet and one “Always-On” outlet, with two integrated weather-resistant outlet covers that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use.
- Wirelessly schedule and control your home’s outdoor lighting and appliances, works with LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices. Supported voltage – 120 VAC, total load is max 15Amp.
- Works with Alexa for voice control: Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with Echo Plus (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Ideal for Outdoor: IP65 waterproof rated for outdoor use, Z-Wave Plus and FCC Certified.
9. Z-Wave Smart On/Off Light and Appliance Plug, Dual Outlet Plug-in, 1 Alway-On+ 1 Smart Switch, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink
- Hassle-free Operation-Plug the smart outlet in, control lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day
- Two Outlet- This outlet contains 1 Always-On outlet+1 Z-wave outlet, which is more flexible and convenient to use
- Plug and Play-No wiring required. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient ON/OFF functions. The wall plug adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes
- Voice Control-Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device and hub sold separately). Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings，Wink，Honeywell，HomeSeer, Vera, Hubitat and Fibaro
- Once plugged in, the Wall Plug acts as a signal repeater that boosts connectivity between hub and devices. NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required- sold separately
10. Outdoor Z-Wave Plus On/Off Light and Appliance Plug, Two On/Off Smart Outlet, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Alexa (ZW97)
- Z-Wave outdoor plug, Requires a Z-Wave certified hub/gateway. Compatible with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Fibaro, Hubitat ,HomeSeer and so on
- Features two Z-Wave smart outlet(Controlled independently), with two integrated weather-resistant outlet covers that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use
- Wirelessly schedule and control your home’s outdoor lighting and appliances, works with LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices. Supported voltage – 120 VAC, total load is max 15Amp
- Works with Alexa for voice control: Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus)
- IP65 waterproof rated for outdoor use. Cannot be immersed in water
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying Z Wave Smart Plug from Online Stores
When you need to purchase a Z Wave Smart Plug, you will need to make sure that you are not getting a Z Wave Smart Plug that won’t provide you with a high-quality experience. The Z Wave Smart Plug is a huge investment that you need to keep safe. This means that you will need to make sure that you are not getting a product that is not safe to use. So, here’s how you need to consider your options carefully.
The first thing to consider is the standards of the Z Wave Smart Plug. The standards will determine what type of safety precautions need to be taken when you use the Z Wave Smart Plug. It is important that you are aware of the risks involved in using the Z Wave Smart Plug.
The placement is the place where you will put the Z Wave Smart Plug. This kind of information is going to determine whether or not you can use the Z Wave Smart Plug in a way that is going to work. This is one of the most important things that you need to consider.
The usage of the Z Wave Smart Plug is going to determine how long you will be able to use the Z Wave Smart Plug. It is important that you are aware of your usage needs in a particular situation.
The durability of the Z Wave Smart Plug is going to affect how long it will last. So, it is important that you get a Z Wave Smart Plug that is durable.
The maintenance of the Z Wave Smart Plug is going to determine how much maintenance you are going to need. It is important that you get a Z Wave Smart Plug that is easy to maintain.
It is important that you get a Z Wave Smart Plug that has a great customer service. This is often going to determine how long you are going to be able to use the Z Wave Smart Plug.
The warranty of the Z Wave Smart Plug is going to determine how long you will have to pay for the Z Wave Smart Plug after it gets defected. It is important that you get a Z Wave Smart Plug that comes with a great warranty.
The conditioning is going to determine how much time you need to spend on repairing the Z Wave Smart Plug. It is important that you get a Z Wave Smart Plug that comes with a great repair program.
The user experience is going to determine how easy it is to use the Z Wave Smart Plug. It is important that you get a Z Wave Smart Plug that provides you with a great user experience.
Warranty and Service
The warranty and service of the Z Wave Smart Plug are going to determine the length of time that you will have to pay for the Z Wave Smart Plug.
After doing a comprehensive research, it is important to make a well-informed decision when selecting a good Z Wave Smart Plug of the market. It is important to consider the features and specifications of the Z Wave Smart Plug, as well as the user reviews. It is also important to compare the Z Wave Smart Plug with other similar products to ensure that you are getting the best deal.